Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Enjoying sister time

I have two younger sisters. I love them and with our ups and down through the years as a family we have still come out as best friends. They are the first people I call with good news and bad news... Aside from my husband of course! :-D  So imagine my delight when I was able to snag my youngest sister for a whole week and show her around Minneapolis! She's looking at going to college at Northwestern University in Roseville. Just a half hour drive from me.

So this week we are shopping, doing alot of eating and just enjoying down time. Here's a few of our shinanigans so far. 


Beer and to-die-for burgers at Red Cow in Edina. Mmm!!

Ice cream at the old fashioned ice cream shop at the Creamery in Nokomis!


Trying to choose a flavor is so hard and I like to be adventerous and try new flavors every time. Tonight I settled on Black Hills Gold. Oh my goodness. It's my new favorite! :-) 


Here's Ashley enjoying her waffle cone! Mmm! Nummy! Can't wait to see what tonight will bring. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS