Monday, August 12, 2013

Helloooo and welcome!


Hello and welcome to Awake a ministry/lifestyle blog about me and my crazy family life as a wife and mother and modern day sex trade abolitionist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. So why blog? I started out blogging back in 2005 here at Emily’s Muse. It was a home away from home sort of blog of letting family members know what was going on in my life. After getting married, moving, and having a desire to share my adventures of helping girls out of sex trafficking I decided that my current blog really didn’t fit my new life and so it went on the back burner. After almost a year not blogging I discovered that I missed it and after much encouragement from family I decided it was time to get back to it.
I hope you enjoy this little space and look forward to coming back time and again!

Until the next post! 

Emme



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS